Using translation API with Sitecore ASP .NET Core Rendering Host

Currently there is no client side API implementation done of the Sitecore dictionary translation API in the official Sitecore ASP .NET Core SDK, therefore I decided to implement a PoC. After googling a bit I found, Sitecore already provides an API endpoint to resolve dictionary items and it’s already implemented in the JSS clients. So based on this documentation I found the API endpoint on my local Sitecore CM instance, which is


The response of this endpoint is the following:

"lang": "en",
"app": "Discovering.Sitecore101",
"phrases": {
"label1": "label 1",
"label2": "label 2"
Continue reading “Using translation API with Sitecore ASP .NET Core Rendering Host”